Sunday 12 July 2015

Tired reading slump

The last few days I've been really wanting to read, but every time I try my eyes and brain go all fuzzy and I give up after a few pages. I have 58 books to read, yet none of them are grasping my attention because also all I want to do is sleep. I'm still listening to Clockwork Princess on audiobook, but when I'm out, which is usually when I listen to audiobooks, my internet keeps dropping out, making it difficult, and frustrating me so much I give up and listen to music instead.
I have read I think already more than I did last month, but it still seems like barely anything. I wanted to get back to how much I used to read, but once again my work has been so busy that I haven't had time to eat or drink, let alone read. Only a couple of weeks left until I leave, really excited to start my new job soon!
So any recommendations for books to get me out of my slump? I really want to read something but I just don't know what!

No comments:

Post a Comment