Saturday 25 July 2015

Stacking the Shelves July edition

So I kept all the books I bought for one big haul at the end of the month, and it's pretty much that now (I will not buy any more before August...honest) so here we are:



So if you have any difficulty seeing any, we have:

Paper Towns by John Green (which I read and really liked)
The Elite by Kiera Cass
The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell
Ink and Bone - Rachel Caine
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz
The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
Half-Blood - Jennifer L Armentrout
Bound by Sarah Bryant
Muddy Boots and Silk Stockings by Julia Stokneham
Warm bodies by Isaac Marion
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson

So there we are, as you can probably see I have a rather large amount, but I read quite a bit this month so I will let myself off. I'd like to say I'll have a smaller haul for you next month but it's my birthday so I doubt I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment