Wednesday 1 July 2015

June wrap up

I had such a busy month what with work and Glastonbury, but there are a few books I can put in a wrap up, and I will try and have a bigger one for you at the end of July.

Starcrossed, Dreamless and Goddess by Josephine Angelini.
I really enjoyed this trilogy. I put a review of the first book up, and really enjoyed the whole trilogy. They kind of had a Romeo and Juliet feel mixed with Greek mythology and a hint of The Mortal Instruments. I love all three of these so I was hooked.

The Girl At Midnight - Melissa Grey.
I was actually kind of disappointed with this book. It sounded so good, but at times I found the storyline kind of confusing and rushed, but I don't know if that was because of work. I found some of the romance cute, and will probably read on the series.

Remember Me - Sophie Kinsella.
This book was actually a reread. I absolutely love this writer, and this is one of my favourite books by her, and it fortunately happened to fall in with a reading challenge this month. Definitely a book to read if you want something light and fluffy.

To All The Boys I've Loved Before and PS I Still Love You by Jenny Han.
This was my first foray into Jenny Han, and I have to say I really liked it. They were both incredibly sweet books, and I found myself really connecting with the characters, and I'm hoping there will be another book in the series!

That's it, all my books from this month. Now I just need to buy lots for a book haul for you guys, I already have a little pile from yesterday. So have you read any of these books? Any you would want to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment