Thursday 9 July 2015

Confessions of a bookaholic

1. I have bought 11 books in the last 10 days
2. I have 58 books on my TBR case
3. It's not uncommon for me to forget about eating when I get caught in a good book
4. I have about 2 friends because all I ever do is stay at home, reading
5. The name Jonathon still makes me want to cry
6. I refuse to watch a film based on a book unless I read the book first
7. I have rejected guys in the past on the grounds that they don't read
8. Some of the most devastating deaths in my life have been fictional
9. I have books in literally every room in my house
10. The best present anyone could ever give me would be Belle's library from Beauty and the Beast

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS. I'm guilty of at least eight of those too! It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who suffers from obsessive book issues :D

    ReplyDelete