Saturday 18 July 2015

Book fangirling award



I'm really grateful to say I was nominated for this award from Sinead. It amazes me, all thoe big fancy bogs are out there, and my little baby blog gets chosen, so thank you for that. I'm also glad to say any time I get nominated for anything I should be able to do it, as I finally have a laptop - no more frustrating iPad posts for me! Unless I'm away from my laptop and feeling lazy that is. Anyway, on with the questions!

What's your favourite thing about blogging?

I find most of my friends tend to shut off or accuse me of shouting when I start to get really excited/annoyed about something happening in books, so I love blogging because then I can just vent all my feelings with the screen, and usually if someone is reading my post it's because they have similar feelings to me, so I can  have a nice chat with someone who is actually interested, and my friends don't have to listen to me going on and on about something they've never heard of. 

Which book series do you fangirl over the most?

This is probably the most stereotypical answer you could think of, but for me it has to be Harry Potter. I have been in love with the series since it first came out, and it will be there until I die. Other books may come and go, but this series will forever have a special place in my heart.

Who's your favourite person to fangirl with?

Probably the internet. The only person I really have that understands how enthusiastic I get is my fiance, but he's not read most of the books I have, so he doesn't really know what I'm going on about half the time. He is halfway through Clockwork Princess though, so that's a bonus.

What series got you into reading?

I honestly don't know. According to my mum I learnt to read when I was about 3, so it could be literally anything. First books I can remember are The Babysitters Club, Malory Towers, Famous Five, and basically anything by Jacqueline Wilson. Oh, and Animal Ark by Lucy Daniels, anyone remember them? I loved them! 

Which book character do you love to hate?

Hmm, there are a few, but I think my number one hated character would have to be Bella Swan from Twilight. You think of all the things that feminists used to have to do just to create the lives we have now, and she threatens it all by moping around because some guy she has literally met twice seems to hate her, then her existence seems to completely revolve around him. It's just not right.Even when she's not moping about him, there's something else wrong, usually the weather.


Questions

What is your favourite book to screen adaptation?
Who is your number one OTP?
Which series would you read if you were only ever allowed one?
Who is your favourite villain?
Which books are you most likely to hand down to your children?

Nominations

Cody-Leigh Duffy at Literary-ly Obsessed
Alex Ang at  The Book's Buzz
Unfortunately I can't think of anyone who hasn't already been nominated right now, so I will just leave it here for now. 

Rules:
1. Create a blog post to accept your award
2. Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget
3. Answer the questions I have above
4. Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award
5. Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees
6. Link me to your answers so I can see your answers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment