Friday 8 May 2015

My ever growing tbr

I think I have a serious problem. A couple of months ago I had 2 or 3 books on my tbr shelf, I now have 42, and take up 2 shelves. I'm a pretty fast reader, and still I can't up with the speed of which I have been buying books! I have spent the past month on a book buying ban, but last month I completely failed, and I have bought 4 this month, and still need to get A Court Of Thorns And a Roses, ready to meet Sarah J Maas at the end of the month. I really need to take some action, but I don't know if a ban is the way to go, as all it is doing is just making me feel guilty for every time I buy a book or 2. The TV probably isn't helping much, it's so much easier to sit and order books while watching Friends than trying to attention to the telly and a book! There are just so many books I want at the moment, and I don't really like ebooks or audiobooks so I can't just rely on them for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment